End Mills for Plastic Fabrication and Signmaking
Below you can see our End Mill tools for processing plastic. Special for Plastics Fabricator and Signmaker companies. The tool are special for Materials like Acrylic Polycarbonat PVC Foam and Aluminium Compound. All our Milling tools are tested and from europian suppliers.
Code 111: Single Flutet Router Bit Allrounder- For Wood and Plastics like PVC.
- The cheaper choice tool.
Code 102: Single flutet polished router bit- Extra sharp knife
- High polished flute for higher life
- For all Plastics and Wood
Code 122: Single flute End Mill TA-C coated for Acrylic- Finishing Tool for Acrylic.
- Very high quality surface result.
- Perfect chip removel.
- Extremly high life time.
Code 132: High End tool Crystal for a glossy surface- For Acrylic GS, EX and Polycarbonate
- Glossy Edge result
Code 101: Downcut Single fluted polished Router Bits- For for low Material thickness
- Any Plastics and Aluminium-Compound Material
- The cutter press all chips to the bottom
Code 106: Two Flute Polished Router Bit- For Acrylic, Aluminium and Wood
- Extra sharp end mill tool
- High quality Surface on Acrylic
- Excellent Chip removal
Code 126: Two Flute End Mills TAC coated for casted Acrylic and other Plastics- Finishing Tool for Acrylic with very good cutting result.
- High feed rate in x+y from 6.000 - 12.000 mm per Minute.
- Perfect chip removel because of the TAC coating.
- Extremly high life time because of special TAC coating.
Code 108: Compression cutter polished flute (Up/Down Cut)- For materials where one of the edge breaks out.
- For acrylic glass, polycarbonate, PVC and other plastics
- Very suitable for plywood and veneers.
- Very good edge quality.
Code 120: End mills with straight cutting edge and polished flute- Pressure only in cutting direction
- Good chip evacuation due to pol. cutting face
- Suitable for small and thin workpieces
- Machining possible even with poor vacuum performance
- For PC, PMMA, and PVC
Code 103: Single flute Ball Nose Router Bit- For Acrylic, POM, PE, POM and other Plastics
- Polished flute for better chip removal
- Produces very smooth surfaces
Code 121: Foam End Mill Toll for Styrodur, XPS Foam and Styrofoam- Suitable for almost all foam boards
- Good chip removal.
- Styrofoam, XPS foam, Styrodur and others
- Good surface quality
Code 112: A High Polished Edged Engraving Tool- For engravin in all plastics a special Acrylic
- Extrudet Material can be engraved
- High polished knife surface
- As Champfer Tool
Code 113. Engraver with spiral flute- Improved chip evacuation for deep engravings
- Polished chip face
- No accumulation of chips on the cutting edge
- For chamfering of plastics and aluminum
Code 113: Engraving and chamfer cutter, double-tooth with polished flute- Higher feed than single-tooth cutters
- No sticking of chips
- Excellently suited for grooves and chamfers
- Especially for PMMA, PC and PVC
- Suitable for milling of miter cuts
Code 109: V-Groove Router Bit- High polished knife for best result.
- Grinded for Plastics and Wood
- Very good result