Aluminium / Alu-Compound
Here you will find our milling cutters for massiv aluminium and composite panels.
Type of cutter
Code 129: Surface Milling Tool “Multipurpose”Surface Milling Tool for various applications.
- Milling of engineering plastics, wood and aluminum
- 3 teeth for high feeds
- Very good surface finish
- For almost any application
Part Code 145 Quarter circle milling cutter- Carbide Quarder End Mill toll
- For Plastics, Wood, Forex, Aluminium, Trespa und MDF
- The tool has 2 - 4 Knifes
Code 131: Downcut Single fluted polished Router Bits TAC coated- For thin Materials special up to 2 mm
- Any Plastics and Aluminium-Compound Material
- The cutter press all chips to the bottom
- Extremly long life time
Article 113: Engraving and chamfering cutter 2 cutting edges and polished flute- Higher feed rates than with single tooth cutters
- No chip adhesion
- Very well suited for grooves and chamfers
- Especially for PMMA, PC and PVC
- For milling mitre cuts
Article 123: Engraving and chamfer tool, double flute TAC coated- Higher feed rates than with single tooth cutters.
- No chip sticking.
- Very well suited to grooves and chamfers.
- Special TAC coating.
- For chamfered mitre cuts.
Article 109: V-Groove Router Bit- High polished knife for best result.
- Grinded for Plastics and Wood
- Very good result
Article 124: End Mills for Aluminium Ta-C Coated- For Aluminium dry cutting.
- Extremly hard coating 6000HV.
- No Liquid needed.
- Execlent cutting result.
- From 8mm Diameter special balanced.
Article 103: Single flute Ball Nose End Mill- For Acrylic, POM, PE, POM and other Plastics
- Polished flute for better chip removal
- Produces very smooth surfaces
Article 104: DLC Coated Carbide End Mill for Aluminium- For Aluminium dry cutting
- No Liquid needed
- High life coated
- From 8mm Diameter special balanced
Article 116: V-Groove Router bits for Alu-Compound Material- For bending aluminium composites
- Made of solid carbide, suitable for HF spindles
- Specially balanced for very high speeds
Article 113: Engraver with spiral flute- Improved chip evacuation for deep engravings
- Polished chip face
- No accumulation of chips on the cutting edge
- For chamfering of plastics and aluminum
Article 112: A High Polished Edged Engraving Tool / Box Gravers- For acrylic XT and GS, polycarbonate
- Excellent cutting pattern
- Almost glossy surface
- For grooving aluminium composite panels
Article 127: HPC Aluminium End Mill for Surface finishing 3 cutting edges- Conditionally suitable dry machining of aluminum
- Extra long service life
- Tixal Fly coating
- Suitable for HSC spindle
Our offer is only dedicated to entrepreneurs according to § 14 BGB (German Civil Code) *. The prices listed are net prices and subject to the statutory value added tax which is listed separately on the invoice and shipping costs. *) Caution: Our offer is only dedicated to entrepreneurs according to § 14 BGB. Our prices are stated in euro plus VAT and are valid ex factory.